LIGAPHONE UNIVERSALE CLARINET LIGATURE
The Ligaphone Universal ligature exists in several finishes (black silver, 24-carat gold, vintage) and has either a thin or thick felt thickness at the reed heel.
The ligature can be adapted to all mouthpieces, from Bb clarinet to bass, of all brands.
- Easy to position
- Compatible with all mouthpiece profiles (Bb clarinet, bass, viola…)
Available for Bb clarinets and alto saxophone.The UNIVERSAL LIGAPHONE is appreciated in all styles of music: classical, contemporary, jazz – for its excellent acoustic qualities.
In general, the UNIVERSAL LIGAPHONE ligation
- facilitates the emission of sound, excellent sound projection
- frees up vibration: Staccato are precise (attacks and detached)
- broadens the range of Pianissimo and Forte shades, wide sound spectrum
- reduces the blast effect
The UNIVERSAL LIGAPHONE adapts to all mouthpieces of clarinets (from Eb to bass clarinet) and saxophones (from Soprano to Baritone except metal Soprano mouthpieces).
The UNIVERSAL LIGAPHONE is suitable for all brands of mouthpieces: Vandoren mouthpieces (including Masters series), Selmer mouthpieces, Buffet Crampon mouthpieces, Otto-Link mouthpieces, Meyer mouthpieces, Charles Bay mouthpieces, Pomarico mouthpieces, Yamaha mouthpieces, Yanagisawa mouthpieces, Gottsu mouthpieces etc.
The UNIVERSAL is sold with its LIGAPHONE cap. The price shown includes the ligature and the cap. It is necessary to specify the model of the beaker cover when ordering:
- CBS (soprano sax – clar Eb)
- CBA (alto sax – clar Bb/La/Ut)
- CBT (tenor sax/baritone – bass clar)
LIGRAPHONE CLASSICAL REEDS FOR CLARINET
The classical reeds for clarinet benefit from a very innovative concept: a “Double-Profile” with a hollow counter-profile located on the reed table.
These are reeds of traditional manufacture (100% Var reed) and of very high quality.
The association of two complementary profiles reveals all the parameters of the reed:
- the reed is freed from its internal constraints: more flexibility, better articulation, the reed is less removable
- the ease of issue is increased
- the harmonic richness is increased
- the character of the reed is defined
- the tolerance of the choice of the reed force is extended