The Buffet Crampon Festival clarinet is characterized by a focus sound capable of competing with the largeness of its colleague, the RC Prestige.
From the R13 (1955 by Rober Carré) bore family, this clarinet, designed in 1987, with the collaboration of three world-renowned artists: Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon, meets the requirements of today’s performers, soloists and teachers confronted with works from the most extensive repertoire, from Mozart to Boulez.
Clarinet available in Bb and A
- Grenadilla specially selected, treated, unstained, also available in Green LinE composite material and set on posts
- Poly-cylindrical bore from the R13 family
- Supplied with 2 barrels (66 and 65 mm)
- 18 keys, 6 rings (Eb lever as standard)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Forged keys, copper plated and silver plated according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Blue steel springs for more precise and flexible key action.
- Gore TEX pads
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BUFFET CRAMPON FESTIVAL CLARINET – CONTACT US NOW
There are no reviews yet.